David Clark H10-13.4 Aeroplane Dual Plugs Straight Cord + FREE HEADSET BAG
In 1975 David Clark introduced the first headset specifically designed to provide hearing protection for pilots. The H10-13.4 is David Clark's latest light weight model. Weighing just 13.4 ounces the H10-13.4 is the best value for money passive noise reduction headset available.
- Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad
- New Undercut Comfort Gel Ear Seals
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
- Reduced headband force
- Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detente settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-year Warranty
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Includes a Free Headset Bag exclusive to Skylines!
You may also like...
David Clark H10-13H Helicopter Single Nato Plug Coiled Cable + FREE HEADSET BAG