TOOL-LESS, SIDE-SWAPPABLE DOWN CABLE AND MIC
The Bose A30 Aviation Headset is best utilized where noise is pervasive, comfort is required and communication is critical. It’s the most comfortable, full-featured around-ear aviation headset Bose has ever created, and it’s the first-ever around-ear aviation headset with three modes of user selectable active noise cancellation. Each feature of the A30 was inspired by decades of Bose research and development and engineered to perform in high-intensity flight environments. Plus, its lightweight, comfortable design is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified, proving its durability in tough conditions.
404 grams (14.2 ounces) on-head weight
NEW FOR A30
- 20% reduction in clamping force compared to the Bose A20
- Digital Active Noise Reduction (ANR)
3 Modes of user-selectable Noise Cancellation:
- High – General Aviation and Piston Aircraft
- Medium – Business Jets and Turbo Props
- Low – Commercial Airliners and Jets
- Tap Control for Talk-through communications - Double-tapping the earcup shifts that earcup into “Low” ANR mode
- Lighter and more flexible down-cable
- Improved Carrying Case
- Side-Swappable boom mic and down cable – no tools required
- Built to latest ARINC standards and TSO/ETSO C139a certified
- Unmatched audio clarity with Active Equalization - incoming signals are shaped and equalized for enhanced clarity and intelligibility
Improved around-ear comfort and stability with quality materials, low clamping force and dedicated left and right ear cups.
The best balance of quiet, comfort and audio clarity Bose has ever produced with three modes of user- selectable acoustic noise cancellation for a range of noise reduction in various scenarios and aircraft.
Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume to a more comfortable listening level.
Optimised audio for enhanced communications with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday use in environmental extremes.
Small and lightweight (404 grams on head).
Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable – no tools required.
Tap control for talk-through communication.
Bluetooth® capabilities for wireless audio connections to EFBs and cell phones.
Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or without power to the headset.
Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
Built to latest ARINC standards and TSO/ETSO C139a certified.
Available in Dual Plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174 Helicopter variants, as well as other connectors becoming available in the upcoming year for GA, Commercial and Military customers.
INSIDE THE BOX