David Clark H10-30 + FREE HEADSET BAG
Please be aware this headset is not suitable for General Aviation. This headset is designed specifically for a single pilot only cockpit or noisy aircraft enviroments. For standard flying we would recommend the David Clark H1013.4.
The David Clark H10-30 is a mililtary designed headset for use in the most demanding high noise/open cockpit environments. The H10-30 offers all the standard features of a David Clark headset with the M1/DC amplified microphone that features an adjustable gain control. This headset offers a noise reduction rating of 24dB.
- Super Soft Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- M-1/DC microphone, the best Amplified Dynamic microphone on the market
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 20 oz.
- Includes a Free Headset Bag exclusive to Skylines!
You may also like...
David Clark H10-13.4 Aeroplane Dual Plugs Straight Cord + FREE HEADSET BAG